본문 바로가기

사이트 내 전체검색

Martial Arts Introduction

Hapki-Seon(Zen)'s Birth Background

페이지 정보

작성자 HapkiSeon 작성일 21-05-01 07:03 조회 247,569 댓글 0

본문

Hapki-Seon(Zen)'s Birth Background

I am from the countryside of Korea, and when I was a child (when I was 11 years old), I finished school while learning Hapkido and Taekwondo from my cousins ​​Lee Jong and Kojong. In addition, Hapkido Master Lee Soo-gang and Taekwondo Master Park Moo-song

There is. Since my physical condition is not a body that can do martial arts well, I am curious about joint twist self-defense and vital suppression techniques. When I graduated from high school and went to Seoul, and when I exercised as a teacher at the headquarters of the International Federation Hapgi Association, I was given a different style of skills (skills) from my cousins ​​Jae-ok Myung and Jae-nam Myeong. When I graduated from high school, the first aikido exchange competition between Korea and Japan was held at the Jangchung Gymnasium in the fall of 1972. Since then, I have applied and taught Japanese conversion self-defense at the International Federation Aikido Association.

When I went to the military, my parents were insisted that they get a job as a public servant, so when I opened a Hapkido dojo and stayed in Incheon for 12 years in a local dojo, it was the time to suppress the democratization case by protests in Gwangju City.

In the 1985s, the International Federation declared han-do to avoid using the same aikido name as in Japan, established it with 12 techniques, and began to use the cheongi-beop (fantasy-do method) and the jigi-beop (gymnastics). Training and TV so that it can quickly spread to the public. I also actively tried to appear. At that time, on January 1st, to entrust the new year with my idea, I broke the ice in the reservoir and went into the water to do immersion training for 12 years. At that time, in the 1980s, the presidential younger brother presided over the Saemaul Hapkido in order to unify it like Taekwondo during the military government. The International Joint Opportunity Association and the National Academy of Arts were not integrated. I went to Seoul from the provinces and held the 1st International Aikido Conference in Jangchung Gymnasium in 1990, and the Saemaul Hapkido Association was dispersed due to democratization. I did a lot.

As an enterprising impetus, I enlisted Myung Jaenam, Hangido Doju, and helped to move the association to Yongin by producing brochures and video footage to settle the technology. In addition, private seals were reopened and operated in Seoul, and aikido techniques were distributed to Europe, the Middle East, and Russia. As it was not completely established, there were many difficulties during the seminar, so I continued to research. After that, due to the death of Doju, Myung Jaenam, the distribution of Korean prayer ceased to be self-defense rather than actual technology.

I met my nephew (2nd generation runaway) and offered to teach him systematic techniques several times, but indifferent

It was always on my mind.

After that, I wanted to bring Korean martial arts practitioners to their sustenance country so that they could learn traditional martial arts through a martial pilgrimage program, and with the help of Doju Hanmudo and Dr. Heeyoung Kim of the United States, I worked to promote Korean martial arts. ) In my hand.

Also, with interest in traditional martial arts, I served as Secretary General of the Korean Traditional Martial Arts Council by proposing to the founders of Taekgyeon Gyeongdang Seonmudo Rotating Martial Arts Hanmudo Muuidan Gong Kicheonmun Pungryudo Yeonggamudo Gukseondo Dangsudo. I was thinking of studying only Hapkido through a long relationship with traditional martial arts, but at the recommendation of the founders of each martial arts, I couldn't abandon the Hapkido that I had been living in my life. I learned that there was a lot of self-defense techniques spreading there, and it was introduced back to Korea, and it was spread to Korea's Hapkido Hapkido, and it is known that there is a conflict with Japan. Hapkido or Han Prayer means one. In Japan, children and Korea are pronounced as hap. I decided to use Hapkido by accepting both Hapkido and Korean Prayer, and declared Hapkiseon in 2010, and with the recognition of the founders of Korean traditional martial arts, as a member organization of the Federation of Traditional Martial Arts, ‘Hagi-Seon systematized.’ So, I participated as the founder.

Since my life had a lot of good ties (synchronization) with martial arts, I was able to understand the fundamental principles of rotational martial arts from President Jae-ok Myung and the centrifugal force of Han-gi, and Pungryu, who was a monk, learned about training with the help of monk Taewon, and established the Hapki-seon. The martial arts were established as alcohol, martial arts, tao, and Zen, and for those who practice Korean martial arts, adolescents practice alcohol and art, adults practice Tao, and seniors and seniors practice Zen. .

In particular, the Hapki-seon training I studied is designed to communicate non-face-to-face martial arts to modern people, so you can practice online. In addition, the Korean traditional medicine Donguibogam preventive medicine is included, and (regulation (feeding) method, mind therapy, meditation method) are integrated.

GM Hans Promotion History

In 1965, his first step in one of the greatest martial arts, Hapkido, at his hometown and learned and taught under master Myung, Yoon Gun.

In 1967, he was promoted to 1st degree black belt by Master Lee, Soo Kang in the province of Gangjingun Southern Jun-rado

In 1969, he was promoted to 2nd degree black belt by Master Lee, Soo Kang at the province of Gangjingun Southern Chen-rado

In 1974, Promoted to be 3rd degree black belt at Seoul and learned under Master Myung, Yoon Gun

In 1978, he was promoted to be 4th degree black belt by Master Myung, Je Ok in Incheon

In 1981, he was promoted to 5th degree black belt grade by Master Myung, Je Ok in Incheon

In 1986, he was promoted to be 6th degree black belt by master Myung, Je Ok in Incheon

In 1990, he was promoted to be 7th degree black belt by Master Myung, Jae Nam in Seoul

In 1996, he was promoted to be 8th degree black belt by master Myung, Jae Nam in Seoul

In 2003, Promoted to 9th degree black belt and established the Global Hapkido Federation (GHF)

In 2013, Promoted to be 9th degree black belt and acknowledged as “Founder Hapki-Seon(Zen)” by the Korean Traditional Martial Arts Founders  (KTMAF)

GM Hans Professional History

In 1973, he was a master at the International Hapkido HQ, in which lots of martial art trainers practiced to improve their skills

In 1978, he opened the Hansung Hall (Dojang) in Incheon

In 1981, he opened the Won Ryu Hapkido Hall in the city of Won-joo

In 1983, he opened the Samsung Hapkido Hall in the province of Choong-buk

In 1985, he opened the Backam Hapkido Hall in Yong-in

In 1988, he worked in the Business Department at the

IHF(International Hapkido Federation)

In 1990, he opened the Life Hapkido Hall (Dojang) in Seoul

In 1990, he started to perform as a international master in some countries;

Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and Israel

In 1997, he opened the first martial art website for Hapkido and Taekwondo

in Korea

In 1997, he established the World Hapkido Games Federation (WHGF)

In 2003, he changed the name World Hapkido Games Federation to Global Hapkido Federation (GHF)

Throughout 1997 to 2004, he established oversea branch offices and halls (Dojangs) in the world; Belgium, Netherlands, German, Austria, Israel, France, Spain, United States, Canada, Brazil, Singapore, Hungary, Croatia, Russia, Switzerland, and Iran.

In 1999, he was appointed Chief of Business Affairs in the Korea Traditional Martial Art Council

In 2000, he was President of the Korea Martial Art Network

In 2000, the Adviser of Culture Maker Co.

In 2001, he was President of Korea Martial Art Culture Center

In 2004, he was President of Center for Cure-Exercises (CFCE)

3. GM Hans Literary Works (Writings)

Oct. 1997, Life Hapkido was published by Hak-min-sa Co.

Oct. 1998, he made and produced CDs for examinations

Mar. 1999, Manual for Hapkido; WHGF was published by the WHGF

Apr. 2000, he planned a program Hapkido Do-in (Spiritual Guide) Exercises, which means exercises for health

Oct. 2003, the video tape Hapkido Self-Defense Technique & Hapkido Cure Exercises was produced by the GHF.

Apr. 2004, he made and produced video tapes for promoting from lower grade to 1st degree black belt and from 2nd degree black belt to 

4th degree black belt

4. Events

In 1990, the first International Hapkido Games were held at Jang-chung gymnasium, Seoul

In 1995, the first World Hapkido Friendship Games were at the Center for Citizen of Yangchun-district, Seoul

In 1998, the second World Hapkido Games were at Goo-dong Gymnasium, Kwang-joo

In 2000, the third World Hapkido Games were at Mok-po Indoor Gymnasium, Mok-po

In 2002, the first World Martial Art Games were held at Kwang-myung Indoor Gymnasium, Kwang-myung

In 2004, Korean martial arts Health Management Method Study and registered with the Yoga Association, made a program.

In 2007, Korean martial arts innovation program promotion, open a dojang, Incheon Gye-yang-gu Wondang District open

In 2010, Hapki-Seon program study, prepared a textbook for physical training health method and mental health method.

In 2013, Declare Hapki-Seon and publish a textbook for beginners

In 2014, World's First Hapki-Seon Training Program for Long-distance Interactive training.

In 2015, Hapki-Seon seminar started in America and Europe.

In 2016, Open presentation of Hapki-Seon in front of Japanese Karate, Aikido, Kendo Grandmasters and 10 Korean traditional martial arts 

founders at Korea - Japan martial arts exchange.

In 2016, Open presentation of Hapki-Seon at the invitation seminar for 100 instructors of Dr. Kim He-Young’s, in the USA and at a seminar of 

10 Korean Traditional Martial Arts Founders.

In 2017, Launch Korean martial artists 100-year-old Training Association.

In 2018, Started “SNS System World Martial Arts Communication Movement“.

Korean Martial Arts Zen Website Open

사이트 정보

Adress. (06017) 302, 34, Apgujeong-ro 48-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea / Phone. +82-10-5414-7898 Email. jungdoohan@gmail.com
Korean Traditional Martial Arts Federation

PC 버전으로 보기